Career Peer Advisors
Who are we and what do we do?
We’re ambassadors, advisors, and, most of all, we’re here to help you get oriented to all the services the Career Center has to offer! We are full-time undergraduate students trained by Career Counselors on many aspects of the job search and graduate/professional school application process. We offer one-of-a-kind advice because, as student leaders, we utilize the very services that we promote.
Spring 2023 drop ins are offered from January 23rd through April 27th
○ Monday – Thursday: 12-4pm, In person (2440 Bancroft Way – across from ASUC/Eshleman Hall)
○ Fridays 12-2pm, Virtual via Live Reception
No drop ins offered during spring break: March 27-31
Yes, we do workshops!
Career Center Peer Advisors can also be booked to present an array of workshops tailored to your student audience at times arranged for your convenience. We can present on a wide variety of career-related topics such as:
- Career Center services overview
- Resume and/or cover letter writing
- Interviewing skills
- Job search strategies
- How to use and maximize Handshake
- Professional networking
- And more…