Connect with Berkeley Career Engagement Pre-Health Advising in a variety of ways:
30-Minute Advising Appointments
- Open to currently registered students and eligible alumni.
- Receive in-depth assistance from Pre-Health Advisors regarding exploring, preparing for, and/or applying to health professional programs, including medical school.
- Available either in-person, on video, or by phone
- Sign up online only (via Handshake) — If you do not see an appointment, check back! Additional appointments are released each week.
- Spring 2024 – TBD
New Student Advising
- Incoming transfer students are welcome to connect with Pre-Health Advisors, as they prepare for their first semester as pre-health students at Cal.
Ask a Quick Question
- Email Pre-Health Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive a weekly email about pre-health opportunities, events, and more, please sign up for the Health and Medicine (Pre-Health) CareerMail through your Handshake profile. It takes under a minute, just a few short steps:
- Sign in to Handshake.
- Locate “Career Interests” under your name in the top right corner.
- In response to the fourth question, check the box for “Health and Medicine” in the list of CareerMail categories.
- Click “Save My Career Interests” and you’re done!