The Berkeley Circle Partner Program helps organizations maximize recruitment efforts, increase student connections, and promote a positive brand. The generous support of our partners is essential to keeping premium career services accessible to all UC Berkeley students.
Meet our current Partners
Four (4) levels of partnership are available, and will provide various benefits that can be customized to your organization’s needs. *We also offer special pricing options for our non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations. For more information, read below.
2023-24 Berkeley Circle Partner Benefits
Download a PDF of the 2023–24 Berkeley Circle Benefits Guide
Request Berkeley Circle Partnership
We’re happy to have a discussion with you to help determine which level will best suit your organization’s needs. Please contact us to set up a meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I register for the Berkeley Circle Program on Handshake?
- You will need to register using a Handshake account
- Once logged in to Handshake, follow the link to the Berkeley Circle Partner Program (housed in the Handshake career fair module).
- You can click on this link to take you directly to the registration page.
- Click Register on the top right
- On the New Registration page, fields not mentioned are optional to complete
- In the Booth Options section, choose your “Booth Type” (= partner level: platinum, gold, blue, or silver)
- Next, enter the number 1 in the “Total Representatives Count for Session” field
- In the Basic Information section, be sure that your “Company/Organization Description” is less than 725 characters
- In the Looking For section, “*Jobs on Handshake” - choose jobs or one of the check boxes below
- “*Do any of the positions that you are hiring for require work authorization” - this field requires a response
- In the Payment section, for “*Payment Method” - choose Credit Card or Manual (NOTE: if you are unsure about method, choose Credit Card - as this will still allow your company to pay by check in the invoicing process)
- Check the “I have read and agree to the refund policy” box
- Click Create Registration (lower right) to complete
- You may encounter Warning messages after creating your registration - go ahead and click Create (lower right)
- After completing registration for a partnership tier, Berkeley Career Engagement will review your request for approval.
- Upon approval, you will receive an invoice via email with payment instructions.
- What is the Berkeley Circle Partnership Program duration?
The Berkeley Circle Partnership is annual, and runs from June through May, in alignment with the academic year. You may join at any time during that period, but please note that fees are not prorated.