To clarify your post-graduate direction, we recommend starting with these two essential activities:
- Learn about your specific career preferences through self-assessment. Through this process, you will reflect on your interests, skills, values, and personality.
- Explore careers and evaluate how they meet your career preferences.
- Watch our Berkeley Career Engagement Video on Finding A Career Direction: 3 Ways to Get Started
- Explore our collection of Self Assessment exercises to help you identify your career-related values, interests, and skills and connecting them to a career.
- Check out My Next Move which offers three ways of learning more about yourself and your career interests, along with access to information about 1000’s of careers.
- Review our Decision Making tools to help you evaluate and make decisions about your options.
For additional self-assessment tools, you can utilize the University Health Services Career Counseling Library, which provides free career assessments.