Partnering with student organizations can be an authentic and powerful strategy to promote your company’s brand on campus. Start by asking your internal Cal alumni and recent interns for recommendations, or review the resources below to discover an organization that meets your needs.
Student Organization Partner Program (SOPP)
- From over 1,200 student organizations on campus, the Career Center and LEAD Center have selected 29 organizations as partners and collaborators for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. These organizations are interested in connecting with employers and promoting professional development among their members.
- SOPP members co-sponsor Career Connections and volunteer for Career Fairs as well as work on the annual Turn the Tables reverse career fair.
- Employers will receive prompt and professional responses to inquiries within 2 business days. If you’d like to work with one of the organizations below and have trouble making contact, please contact us.
For more information on SOPP, check out the Employer Guide
Student Organization Partners
Association for Socially Responsible Business
Business Careers in Entertainment Club (BCEC)
Business Transfer Network of Berkeley
Haas Undergraduate Black Business Association (UC HUBBA)
Healthcare Business Association at Berkeley (HBAB)
imagiCal (American Advertising Federation)
Out for Business at Berkeley
Redefine Her Street
Undergraduate Finance Association | Undergraduate Management Consulting Group (UFA|UMCG)
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Civil Engineering Joint Fundraising Committee (ASCE)
Data Science Society
Engineering Student Council
Extended Reality at Berkeley
Institute of Industrial and System Engineers (IISE)
Mathematics Undergraduate Student Association
Pioneers in Engineering (PiE)
Tau Beta Pi
- Environment, Transportation, Health and BioTech
- Leadership, Affinity, and Identity
Additional Student Organization Resources
Source student organizations to partner with by visiting:
- Berkeley’s Student Organization Directory
- Career Center Community pages
- College/department based student organization pages (e.g. College of Environmental Design (CED); Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS); Engineering; and Haas School of Business)
Leveraging Cal alumni and recent interns within your company is another valuable strategy to engage with and recruit students.