Partnering with student organizations can be an authentic and powerful strategy to promote your company’s brand on campus. Start by asking your internal Cal alumni and recent interns for recommendations, or review the resources below to discover an organization that meets your needs.
Student Organization Partner Program (SOPP)
- From over 1,200 student organizations on campus, Berkeley Career Engagement and Berkeley Student Leadership & Engagement (formerly the LEAD Center) have selected 24 organizations as partners and collaborators for the 2023 – 2024 academic year. These organizations are interested in connecting with employers and promoting professional development among their members.
- SOPP members co-host Career Connections and Career Fairs as well as attend the annual SOPP Expo.
- We advise SOPP members to reply to employer inquiries within 2 business days.
For questions, contact Sha Quasha Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Karen Lin (email@example.com).
Student Organization Partners
Berkeley Finance Club (BFC) - firstname.lastname@example.org
DiversaTech - email@example.com
Global Research and Consulting at Berkeley (GRC)
Healthcare Business Association at Berkeley (HBAB) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Consulting Group (HCG) - email@example.com
Microfinance at Berkeley (MFB) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paragon Consulting - email@example.com
Undergraduate Finance Association | Undergraduate Management Consulting Group (UFA|UMCG) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Impact
Additional Student Organization Resources
Source student organizations to partner with by visiting:
- Berkeley’s Student Organization Directory
- Berkeley Career Engagement Community pages
- College/department based student organization pages (e.g. College of Environmental Design (CED); Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS); Engineering; and Haas School of Business)
Leveraging Cal alumni and recent interns within your company is another valuable strategy to engage with and recruit students.