Physician Assistant School
Physician Assistants (PAs) have been working alongside physicians to deliver quality patient care, assist with surgeries and treat patients for over half a century in the United States. The PA field is growing and extremely dynamic as the need for qualified healthcare professionals increases due to the shortage of doctors.
PA programs are a competitive and attractive option for students who want to use their knowledge and passion for science to care for others. This section provides information regarding the PA profession, preparation and the admissions processes to PA programs, and resources for exploring the field and becoming a competitive applicant.
Preparation & Application
- Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- California Academy of PAs (CAPA)
- Career Field - Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - What's the Difference?
- Health Volunteer Opportunities
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)