Nursing is a rewarding career and the opportunities are endless. There is no one particular major to pursue as an undergrad and there is no one path in nursing. As a student, you can pursue any one of the several degrees that the profession has to offer (Bachelors, Masters, or Associates) depending on the specialty that you are interested in. This section tells you the nuts and bolts of preparing and applying to nursing school, giving you several recommendations and suggestions to ensure your success along the way.
Preparation & Application
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- UCSF Professional Nursing Resources
- Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Career Field - Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - What's the Difference?