There is no one particular major to pursue as an undergrad and there is no one path in nursing. As a student, you can pursue any one of the several degrees that the profession has to offer (Bachelors, Masters, or Associates) depending on the specialty that you are interested in.
Preparation & Application
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- UCSF Professional Nursing Resources
- Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Career Field - Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - What's the Difference?