Resume and Letter Writing
Producing a good resume and a well written cover letter is a basic requirement for a successful job search. The Career Center is here to assist you with this important task by providing the following resources:
- Job & Internship Guide - The Resume and Letter Writing section (PDF - 22 pages) of this Career Center publication contains information on how to write a resume and cover letter and samples to review.
- Resume Builder - Login to Callisto to access this interactive program, helpful if you have not written a resume before or need help with formatting your current resume.
- Resume Critique with a Career Counselor - Make a Mini-Appointment with a career counselor to have your resume reviewed.
- Resume Critiques & Mock Interviews with Employers - Occur once a year early each Fall semester.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Resumes
Advice from Employers
These Quick Clip videos on our YouTube site are prepared from interviews with employers at our career fairs.