Job Listing Sites - International
Listed below are international job listing sites reviewed and recommended by Career Center staff. These links are
to external sites. For
job listings specifically for Cal students, visit Callisto -
the official Career Center job listing site.
- Job boards and country specific career guides listed by country. Log into
Callisto for access.
- A project of Action Without Borders, a global clearinghouse of nonprofit resources, including jobs, internships,
mailing lists, and nonprofit resources by state and country.
- The Riley Guide: International Job Resources
- Comprehensive directory of international employment websites and databases.
- United Nations Competitive Recruitment Examinations Programme
- Information on permanent entry level professional positions filled through
competitive examinations for professional and language positions.
- Association of American Schools in South America (AASSA)
- Positions for credentialed K-12 teachers in South America. The Association
sponsors an annual recruiting fair in the States.
- CIEE's Teach Abroad Programs
- Offers paid Teach Abroad programs in Chile, China, Dominican Republic, South Korea, Spain, Thailand and Vietnam for university graduates.
- Dave's ESL Cafe
- Contains teaching job listings worldwide and discussion forums by country.
- Search Associates
- Top recruiting site for teaching jobs at American International Schools.
Hosts annual recruiting fairs world wide.
- The International Educator (TIE)
- This newspaper, published four times annually, features hundreds of teaching
jobs at American and international schools throughout the world. Special "job
only" edition each June.
Tourism & Hospitality
- Club Med
- Listings of opportunities in hospitality, management and activities at
hundreds of international resorts.
- Cruise Ship Jobs
- Comprehensive website dedicated to cruise ship employment.
- Hospitality Careers Online - UK and Ireland
- Searchable database of all hospitality industry employment in the UK or
- International resort jobs with ski resorts, camps, national parks, cruise
ships, restaurants and hotels.
Short-Term & Gap Year
- Best Bets for Working Abroad
(UC Irvine's Center for International Education)
- Lists short-term opportunities for students as well as long-term positions
for experienced individuals, interational job-related websites and job-related
listservers in over 100 countries.
- Opportunities offering eligible applicants aged 18 and over, a unique
opportunity to spend extended time living, working and travelling
- Search jobs and information about being an au pair in countries around the world.
- Search, read reviews and get other information about programs for
A wealth of information, covering over 125 countries.
- InterExchange offers a variety of programs (summer and year-long) for both
US and non-US citizens. Work programs (including some teaching opportunities)
are available in the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary and Switzerland.
- WWOOF (Worldwide Opportunities on Organic Farms)
- Work and learn about organic farming and sustainable living in exchange for room and board.
This page contains links to websites not under the
control of the University or the Career Center and we are not responsible for
their contents. We'd like to hear your comments about these sites; feel
free to contact us
On the recommendation of our counseling staff, the Career Center lists job and career
information sites that generally meet the following criteria: are of interest to Cal students, easily navigated,
require no fee or registration prior to viewing, and (for job sites) list a significant number of entry-level positions
in California. New sites may be submitted for consideration
and are typically reviewed on an annual basis.
Please indicate the page on our site where you think your link would be appropriate.
Back to Job Listing Sites Home