Job & Internship Opportunities -- Environment
Ecojobs.com Hundreds of environmental jobs in various industries (user ID=berk, password=ucb).
- Green Dream Jobs Lists career and internship openings, links and resources.
- GreenBiz JobLink Clearinghouse for jobs and resume posting.
- Texas A&M Dept. of Wildlife Fisheries Sciences Job Board Jobs related to aquaculture, wildlife, fisheries, environment, ecology, natural resources, conservation, biological sciences, life sciences, and outdoor recreation.
- USAJOBS - US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, National Parks Service, Environmental Protection Agency, etc.
- Green Jobs Network Searchable database of environmental and social responsibility positions throughout the US.
- E Jobs: Environmental Jobs and Careers Useful information on job listings nationwide.
- CA.gov Seasonal Employment
- Internships-USA (CEI Internships) - Access over 2,000 organizations offering internships and summer jobs in 12 different fields (username=UCBerkeley, password=GoldenBears)
- LinkedIn internships - Sign in to see listings in a variety of fields via your LinkedIn account
- Student Conservation Association
- Vault Online Internship Database - Sign-in via Handshake
- Bay Area Volunteer Information Center - Lists Bay Area nonprofit organizations needing volunteer support. Volunteering is a great way to get new experience and build skills.
- US Federal Government Pathways Internship Program - Federal internship-to-job program for new grads
Air Clean Air Council Conservation The Nature Conservancy Education National Environmental Education & Training Foundation Energy California Energy Commission GIS ESRI Law and Policy Earthjustice Marine California Coastal Commission Parks and Recreation National Park Service Policy Institute for Policy Studies; Resources for the Future Water California Department of Water Resources Wildlife The Wildlife Society
Develop Your Own Internship
If you have not yet secured an internship through an established program or listing, try consulting websites of organizations that interest you; you may just uncover an internship. If not, you can approach them to Develop Your Own Internship. To identify organizations to approach, use these resources: