Degree Verification/Filing Fee Option


If you are not registered and paying fees to UC Berkeley for the current semester, you cannot access the Career Center services (e.g., Handshake, counseling appointments, etc.). You can instead register to request an exception to access Career Center services for that semester, if you meet one of the four conditions below:

  1. On Filing Fee, or
  2. Scheduled to graduate by the end of the current semester, or
  3. On an approved Berkeley Study Abroad program, or
  4. Are registered to return to Berkeley for the next academic semester and are considered a student in “good standing and making satisfactory academic progress" by your college or school.

To do so, start by selecting our online Registration process.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.