Student Organizations Event Registration
Register your organization's career fair or career-related event with the Career Center by filling out the form below.
For student organizations who comply with the guidelines stated below, the Career Center will provide support by promoting such events to students on the Handshake calendar.
You must complete this form at least 5 working days in advance of your event if you would like to have it posted on the Handshake event calendar.
Additionally, if you are interested in having a Career Counselor or Peer Advisor attend your event to talk with your attendees about our services, please let us know in the form below.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for Career Center support of your event:
Registration Guidelines for Career Fairs
- Student organizations register their career fairs with the Career Center by completing the online registration form below.
- Student organizations refrain from organizing any career fair before or during the weeks the Career Center conducts its major career fairs -- including the Cal Career Fair in September and Spring Career Fair in late January.
- The Career Center will honor any career fairs established by student organizations prior to 2001.
- Student groups strive to work together to consolidate career fairs that attract similar employers and avoid duplicating career fairs that are similar to the career fairs sponsored by the Career Center.
Registration Guidelines for Panels and Workshops
- Student organizations register their career-related events with the Career Center by completing the online registration form below.
- The event will be advertised via the Career Center calendar and email lists, unless the workshop is a duplication of an already scheduled Career Center event that takes place within two weeks prior to the Career Center program.
- The Career Center is unable to promote events that are co-sponsored or presented by for-profit organizations when doing so would give the impression of endorsing a particular product or service, or which provides a product or service already offered by the Career Center.
If you have any questions about these guidelines or procedures, please contact Santina Pitcher at (510) 642-0909 or by email.