Medical School - Transcripts

How to send transcripts

We recommend you use a personal copy of your official transcripts as a reference while entering your coursework in the application to ensure your coursework information is complete and accurate so be sure to obtain copies of your transcripts for yourself.

Since the application opens in May while you may still be completing courses, we recommend you request your transcripts be sent to AMCAS or AACOMAS when your spring semester grades have been posted.

If you have taken all of your college coursework at UC Berkeley, you can have your transcripts sent to AMCAS or AACOMAS from your CalCentral account. If you participated in UCEAP study abroad programs, you do not need a separate transcript as that coursework will be included on your UC Berkely transcripts. If you participated in a study abroad program that was not affiliated with the UC programs, follow the directions on the AMCAS or AACOMAS directions for what is needed from those programs.

If you attended a community college in high school, or during the summer, or took other college coursework from a UC Extension program, you will need to contact those institutions to have your transcripts sent via USPS or electronically. You will need to send a transcript for all college-level courses you have taken.