Letter Service - Payments & Accounting

The "Account" page allows you to review all transactions that have occurred as well as the amount of money you still have available. If your Account Balance is $0, you will need to make a payment before you can submit a request online. To deposit money into your account via online credit card transaction, select "Payment" from the Main Menu and follow the instructions.

Payments can be made:

  1. Online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
  2. In person or by mail. Personal check, money order or cashier’s check payable to “UC Regents/Career Center”. Personal checks must be imprinted with your name or same family surname.

You can request a refund for any unused money after you have sent all requests. Login to your Letter Service account and go to your ACCOUNT page. Near the top of this page, choose the link to our Refund Request Form. Complete the Refund Request Form and submit it online.

If you need further assistance, you can contact the Letter Service via email.


Next (How to Check for Letters) >>