Work Authorization and Visa Resources


Work Authorizations

There are multiple types of work authorizations available to F-1 and J-1 international students. Each type of work authorization has different rules, application processes, and timelines. Check the Berkeley International Office Employment Authorization page to learn more about each type of employment. 


Work Visa


Other Resources: 



Back to International Students Home