Employer Services - Return to Campus Information
Last Updated: Wednesday, 6/22/22
This page was created to help employers navigate the UC Berkeley recruiting landscape during the COVID-19 pandemic and transition back to in-person recruiting. Please contact the Employer Relations team for additional questions and support.
Current Campus & Career Center Information:
- Classes begin August 24 for the fall semester; we ask that you do not host any on-campus events until after this date;
- The Career Center will offer a hybrid recruiting model where some events will be on-campus and some virtual;
- Face coverings are still strongly recommended indoors but not required; optional outdoors;
- On-campus events will be allowed although serving food and drinks are not recommended. Venues are responsible for following campus and City of Berkeley guidelines;
- Stay up to date via the campus COVID-19 web site.
- Post jobs and internships in Handshake;
- Use the search tool in Handshake to create a customized search and message students;
- Utilize our Targeted Student Email Service;
- Host virtual or in-person information sessions, office hours, or coffee chats;
- Advertise your virtual events in Handshake (see step 3 here).
The information below is subject to change based on campus guidance, public health guidelines, and general availability.
Fall 2022 Career Center Employer Services:
- Academic & Recruiting Calendar - Fall 2022 available. You may also refer to the campus academic calendars offered by the Registrar;
- Career Fairs & Forums - Fall 2022 fairs are listed on our web site; there will be a combination of in-person and virtual. Registration is open now in Handshake;
- On-Campus Interviewing at the Career Center - The season will run from August 29 - Novemberf 10. You may submit a request in Handshake.
- Info Sessions and Events - In-person events will be allowed in the fall. The Career Center may be renting our event space to employers, but other venues will be also available. Stay abreast of the latest campus guidance on in-person events. Please continue to advertise all your virtual and in-person career related events in Handshake.
- Berkeley Circle Partnership Program - The Berkeley Circle program was adapted to serve our top employers whether in-person or virtual. We are currently enrolling new partners for 2022-23!
If you have additional questions, please contact Employer Relations.