Employer Services - Internship Assistance - Listing an Internship
Multiple resources and services exist on the Berkeley campus to help you source potential intern candidates.
Career Center Services
- Listing on Handshake - The Career Center has a password-protected website for listing part-time and full-time internship or summer opportunities, known as Handshake.
- On-Campus Recruiting - Use the Career Center's On-Campus Recruiting program to interview students looking for summer internships.
- Career Fairs - All Career Fairs sponsored by the Career Center offer the opportunity to meet Cal students interested in internships. Include your internships along with full-time positions at our general fairs during the year, or target your internship positions at the Early Bird Internship Fair in October and the Internship & Summer Job Fair in February.
Targeting Specialized Campus Populations
- Work-Study Office - Some employers may be able to offer internships to financial aid students receiving work-study awards.
- Haas MBA Chetkovich Career Center
- Boalt Law Student Career Services
- School of Information
- School of Public Health
- Goldman School of Public Policy