Employer Services - Internships Overview
The Career Center offers many opportunities for you to recruit highly motivated students in paid, pre-professional internships.
This section contains key information and resources to assist with your internship recruitment needs. If you have additional questions, please contact Employer Relations at 510-642-0464 or by email.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NACE's 15 Best Practices for Internship Programs
- Starting an Internship Program
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
- Listing an Internship
- The Most Used, Most Effective Methods for Recruiting Interns, Co-Ops
- Hourly Wages for Interns and Co-ops across all levels and class years
- DOL Fact Sheet #71: Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- NACE Position on US Internships