Information Sessions at the Career Center - Available Dates
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are not taking reservations for information sessions at the Career Center until further notice. More information for employers can be found on our COVID-19 Resources page. Email us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are an Investment Bank or Consulting Firm, please first visit this page to request information session dates before requesting your venue.
- You will be reserving the space for 3 hours.
- You may have access to the room one half hour before your session begins and must vacate the room one half hour after your session ends.
- It's recommended that you schedule your info session at least 3 weeks in advance, as you need that much time to promote the event and ensure adequate attendance.
What Else Is Going On?
- Academic & Recruiting Calendar
- UC Berkeley events calendar
- EECS events calendar
- First day of Spring classes is 1/21/20.
Spring 2020 Semester
Review the chart below for the dates/times available. If you do not see the date you want, that means it's not available. Click Request Dates Now at the bottom of this page to access the Google request form. Complete a separate request for each event you wish to schedule. Updated 4/1/20
Room Size Availability
Full - 100
Half - 50
|Available Start Time
This is the earliest your session can begin. You have access to the room 30 minutes before your session begins and may stay up to 30 minutes after your session ends. Sessions usually occur between 4:30pm - 9:00pm.
|3/23-3/27/20 Spring Break|
If you are unable to access Google Forms, email Employer Relations with your 3 date and time choices along with your contact information.