COVID-19 Resources for Employers
Last Updated: Thursday, 1/20/2021
This page was created to support employers with their ongoing recruiting needs, future recruitment planning, and offer internship program advice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The current situation at UC Berkeley resembles that of many other universities across the nation. The campus—including the Career Center—is physically closed and operating virtually. The Career Center will remain virtual through June 30, 2021. See below for campus information, which is subject to change.
Current Campus Information:
- UC Berkeley is operating on a mostly-virtual basis for Spring 2021 Semester. For the purposes of recruitment, all events and interactions should be conducted virtually. See the recent campus announcement (1/19) for more information.
- The latest campus information can be found at coronavirus.berkeley.edu.
The Career Center will continue to operate virtually during the Spring semester. We plan to offer you the same great service and access to UC Berkeley students. You'll find information below to help you plan your virtual recruiting activities:
- Academic & Recruiting Calendar - now updated for the Spring 2021 season.
- Career Fairs & Forums - View a complete list of fairs on our web site. Registration is now open via Handshake
- "On-Campus" Interviewing - The interview season will run from January 25 - April 30. You may request preselect virtual interview schedule dates now via Handshake.
- Info Sessions and Events - Please continue to advertise all your virtual career related events in Handshake. Based on City of Berkeley public health guidelines, limited outdoor events may be possible. However, since we anticipate that most students will be participating in remote instruction, it is best to plan for virtual events.