Employer Services - Student Organizations
Partnering with student organizations can be an authentic and powerful strategy to promote your company's brand on campus. Start by asking your internal Cal alumni and recent interns for recommendations, or review the resources below to discover an organization that meets your needs.
Student Organization Partner Program
From over 1,000 student organizations on campus, the Career Center and LEAD Center have selected 31 organizations as partners and collaborators for the 2017 - 2018 academic year. These organizations are interested in connecting with employers and promoting professional development among their members. Employers will receive prompt and professional responses to inquiries within 48 hours.
Additional Student Organization Resources:
- Student Organization Directory - A comprehensive list of UC Berkeley student organizations officially registered with the LEAD Center, a unit of the ASUC Auxiliary in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Diversity Resources - A list of Cal student organizations, professional associations, and career resources compiled by our counseling staff.
- Haas School of Business Undergraduate Student Organizations
- Engineering Student Societies
- EECS Student Organizations